Monday, August 10, 2009

What the?

Photobucket

A few weeks ago I ordered a comic book from PETA titled "An Elephant's Life" and it just arrived yesterday. I have to say, it just about broke my heart. I always knew that circuses were bad but I didn't really know the details about what went on. That kind of cruelty is unbelievable to me, well actually ANY kind of cruelty is unbelievable to me. I am an avid Animal Cops watcher and I hate that abuse to all animals is so common. I vow to never go to a circus or take my kids to circuses (when I have kids)! This has to stop and i hope and pray that it does soon. If you are interested in getting a copy of the comic book you can go to:

www.petaliterature.com/prodinfo.asp?number=STU138



These animals should be happy and live the way they were intended to: free and with compassion and mutual respect from us. With that said, I would like to end on a positive note with a picture of my pomeranian Todd.



Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment